DO WHAT YOU CAN WHERE YOU ARE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE ~ THEODORE ROOSEVELT
Friday, May 30, 2008
We are having a...
I went to the doctor today for an ultra sound. And everything looks great!
We are so excited that Breckun is going to have a little BROTHER to play with. We haven't decided on any names yet. I am sure we won't decide until he is born - so we can see him first.
Congratulations Jess! They will have so much fun together, best buds I'm sure! I love all your new pictures! We have been at my parent's all week, so let's maybe get together next week sometime!
1 comment:
Congratulations Jess! They will have so much fun together, best buds I'm sure! I love all your new pictures! We have been at my parent's all week, so let's maybe get together next week sometime!
Post a Comment