Today for lunch I put Breckun in his highchair and gave him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and out of now where he started having a huge fit. I asked him what was wrong and he kept saying “out”, “out” meaning he wanted to get out of his highchair. So wiped him off and started to take his bib off and he started freaking out again. He never wants to keep his bib on so I thought it was kind of strange but whatever – I took him out of his chair and left the bib on. And I started to clean up his sandwich (which he didn’t even touch) and he started freaking out again. So I asked him if he wanted his sandwich and he said yes – so I went to put him back in his highchair and he started having a fit again. I couldn’t figure out what he wanted to do. So after about 5 minutes of going back and forth telling him that if he wanted his lunch he needed to sit in his highchair and him telling me no and still not letting me take his bib off – I was interested to see what he wanted to do so I gave him his plate with his sandwich on it and…





1 comment:
Smart little bugger!
Post a Comment