DO WHAT YOU CAN WHERE YOU ARE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE ~ THEODORE ROOSEVELT

Monday, November 30, 2009

November 2009

We stayed in a hotel on Thanksgiving and the boys got to go swimming with daddy and grandma Mary - they had so much fun!




Ok so I guess that November has come and gone and these are the only pictures that I have taken this month - oops!!


But we do have a big announcement to make....


We are expecting our 3rd baby the first week in July - we are so excited!
We asked Breckun if he wants to have a baby brother or a baby sister and he says "no, I just want Duncan"

2 comments:

Lanae Brown said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I hope you are feeling well and you have an uneventful pregnancy. Great pictures! Duncan is catching up to Breckun, they will look like twins soon! Congrats again!

Laura L said...

Congratulations!!! Your boys are getting so big so fast, they are so darn cute! Hope you are feeling well and time goes by fast for you.